[pct-l] O' Canada

 I'm a new poster here.  I have been hiking for many years and  am
interested in doing the PCT at some point in the future.

 I have been lurking here recently gathering facts.  I find all of your
posts very interesting and informative.

 I have a question as to what the conditions are in Canada when the PCT
hike is completed.  What are the accomodations

 for catching a ride to the nearest Airport, railway, bus line, etc?
Yogi, maybe I should just wait until I get a copy of your book

which probably has all these answers in it.

Thanks,

Russ