[pct-l] money

> The best solutiion is to get a debit card from your bank. Those cards
allow
> you to debit your checking account and act as a credit card where debit
> transactions are not accepted. They are typically Visa or MasterCards, and
> as such you get their backing for problems.

I had a huge problem with either of my debit cards, both Visa, on two
different banks pretty much everywhere I tried them in southern California.
Next time, I will take them, but I will also have $100 in cash with me, just
in case they don't work. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when I
couldn't get the bacon cheeseburger I wanted because neither of my cards
would go through on their network.

Gray