From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Datto
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:20 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] a-16 bug bivy for sale

>> I like the Adventure 16 Bug-bivy, but you can't do much
>> but sleep in it. It's probably the lightest
>> option, however.

I have an unused A-16 Bug Bivy for sale. It sells for $40 on-line and I have it for sale at $30 including delivery in the continental US via USPS Priority Mail (no COD - money order only received before shipping). Weight is 6 oz. Works well I think -- pretty slick thing for lightweight bug protection (no-see-um netting) around your head and arms while in your sleeping bag. Structure keeps your head away from the no-see-um netting while you sleep. I've got a custom poncho tarp that I'm using this year with a different type of bugnet setup so I don't need the A-16 that I bought last Spring. Here's a link on where I bought the A-16 that has the info on it:

http://www.thru-hiker.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=BN101

Email me if you want to buy it.

Datto