[pct-l] Re: what to do about dogs?

I've posted a photo and explanation at the 2 vet offices in town, in the
local outdoor-gear shop and the two NOLS buildings, hoping someone there
would understand about this trip... still leery of a general-audience
newspaper ad, though.

Since it's been suggested, I'll bite: I'm in Lander, Wyoming for the next
month or so. After that, making my way to Lake Morena one way or another.
Anyone roughly between here and there want the company of two great dogs for
a summer? (They're actually featured in my trail journal, if anyone's
curious:  http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=38470 )

Come on, the black one's a frisbee nut! (I am such a salesman - ha! :)

**Amy**

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
       with your one wild and precious life?"
                                     -M. Oliver-

<<Yeah, that is the problem with dogs. We were lucky - our son took care of
ours. Maybe if you say where you live, someone on the list would like some
dogs for a while. How about an ad in a local paper, with some vet, etc. Good
luck!>>

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!