[pct-l] ADZPCTKO, to go or not to go?

What's the dilemma? :)  Start at the kick-off with the crowd and take
more zeros!  You'll never regret it -- I can almost guarantee it.  Go
slow if you don't want to get to KM too early and/or spend lots of
time hanging out at KM. Like some other thru-hiker said -- The first
one to Canada loses. :)

At the end of your hike, you most likely won't care how many days you
did it in, or what your pre-planned schedule said you'd do. However,
even if you start w/ the kick-off and go slow to get to KM and then
pick up the pace, you can still easily do the hike in 4 1/2 to 5
months.  You'll pick up the miles a lot more later, like in Oregon.

Omigod -- you don't know *how* jealous I am of you right now!  If
only I could go again...

Frency Fry
PCT 2003