[pct-l] A Few Questions from an early starter...

Hello,

I noticed that many of you thought May 8th was an early start date.  I
thought most people started in late april?

I plan on starting my trip May 17th.  Anyone recommend a good starting point
- I think that is a little late to start at the boarder- right?

Thanks,

Joe -- Madison, Wisconsin