[pct-l] A Few Questions from an early starter...

http://www.siechert.org/adz/angels.htm

> 2) I have been told there is an empty trailer home just north of the I-10
> crossing at San Gorgonio Pass in S. California that is open for hikers' use,
> but I would feel better if someone could explain to me exactly how to find this
> trailer...

Unless it's changed, about a half mile after I-10 you should see a post along
the trail with a small sign pointing you in the right direction.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help with your other questions.  You
may want to be prepared for copious amounts of snow in several sections leaving
so early.

Sly