[pct-l] Sabbatical Mark

Let us know when you are going for sure and we will try to give you the most current update on section A.  There are several members of the list that live in that area.  I live near the start of section B.  Right now, I can tell you there are probably a few snow patches on Mt. Laguna.  The rest of the trail should be clear.  Barrel spring is trickling but usable.  Unknown if there are any water drops at scissors crossing or anywhere else this early in the year.
     The weather has been dry (drought again), but it could turn at any time.  Be prepared with extra water, very warm clothes and sleeping bag, and some type of shelter.  If a storm comes in this time of year you can expect snow any where from 4000to 5000 feet on up.
                                                 Eric