[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Handbook

Just finished reading Yogi's PCT Handbook and I have to say "Great Job Yogi
!!". It really fills in the gaps that the other PCT books leave out.

Most books talk about gear, the trail and maybe conditioning, but Yogi's
guide fills in all the overlooked things like attitude, hiking strategy, and
hiker etiquette. That, coupled with the best sections that I have seen on
resupply methods, town services, and water locations, make this a most
valuable resource.

I wish that I had had a copy when I first started hiking along the PCT. I
highly recommend it to section hikers as well as prospective thru hikers.

Thanks Yogi..

Redwood