[pct-l] Alcohol stove

I like the 500 ml (16.9 oz) disposable water bottles.  Boiling 2 pints of
water per day, one bottle should last a week or more.  Get the kind with the
screw-on cap, and be careful not to overtighten the cap.  The bottles with the
pop-up valves can leak.

If you're hiking with a partner, carry two stoves and two bottles of fuel
rather than one large one.  Fuel can be spilled, or you may need a little extra
to lend another hiker.

These bottles, or the 250 ml version, are also perfect for carrying olive
oil.
_____