From: "Robert B Smith" <rsmithat99@cox.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 3:23 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Foot size increase on PCT

When I hiked the AT my shoe size increased by one size and I wore boots the
entire time. My shoe size has remained one size larger since the AT (1999).
Now I am wondering if my foot could increase in size again on the PCT or did
the AT max my foot out ????????. This foot size increase sure has me
thinking too much I suppose.

Bob Smith