[pct-l] carrying and shipping alcohol

I carry my alcohol in a bottle that once contained a liquid vitamin
supplement that I bought at a health food store.  It has a 1/4 and 1/2
oz. metering reservoir incorporated into the bottle.  I've also seen
this type of bottle used for gasoline stabilizer.  I don't trust the
caps so I keep it in a ziplock, although it hasn't leaked yet after 3
mos. of use.
DoItYourself