[pct-l] California sections J,K,L,M and N....

... any input of doing these sections, hiking in reverse heading south from
Burney State Park to Sonora Pass, starting  June 1st?

I may not be doing the hiking myself, but the person that is, is mostly
concerned with snow and plans on taking about a month.  With a couple of exceptions
it doesn't look like it would be a problem until towards the end.

Maybe I'll just have to insist on going along to make sure she's ok!

Sly

PS If you have any ideas please make sure to also CC me directly as I'm not
receiving list mail at the moment