[pct-l] RE: With all the talk of going solo, I'd like to put in a good word for hiking as a couple.

My husband loves helping me plan hikes, helping me get outfitted and staying
home to take care of the animals while I go hiking. Every once in a while he
will go for an afternoon but really has little interest.
But, if he didn't stay home I couldn't go very often so I really love him
for his lack of interest, but willingness to help me make my hikes come
true.
Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine
www.goattracksmagazine.com