[pct-l] Tent Poles...

http://www.fibraplex.com/tentpoles.asp

Try this business...
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hildebrand" <John.Hildebrand@trw.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:03 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Tent Poles...

I was wondering if anyone knew what (& where) the best material is for
fabricating tent poles.....  I think most folks use aluminum, but what size
and type??  (1/4" dia.?  6061 T6 material?)  Is there a place I can order
tube stock (or actual poles) for tent poles?  Is it hard to bend your own
poles?  Will they bend when put into use??

Is there any special procedure for sewing onto the compression straps on my
backpack?  What about sewing the Syl-Nylon?  Can you use a regular ol'
sewing machine?

Thanks....again!!  :-)