[pct-l] Re: why do you hike solo?

What was your thinking behind deciding to hike solo?

I hike solo for rid myself of noise.  In all of my part time jobs that I have, they all contain noise.  In everything we do, there is noise.  I go to the woods to get away from the noise.  I day hike during the week, so there are less people on the trail.  And besides, when I hike with just me, there is only one  person with an attitude on the trail.

Only you control your attitude and therefore, your happiness.