[pct-l] Mt Laguna to Julian Next Sunday

All,
I'm gonna "blaze thru the burn area" next Sunday. I have no desire to camp in the ashes.
>From Burnt Ranchiera to somewhere near Julian (wherever we can park a truck to shuttle back to the start. I'm looking at N33.0244, W116.5151).
20 miles downhill day-hike (more or less) and apple pie to motivate us at the end.
If there is anyone interested in joining us, lemme know.

Who: Me & "Mr. Bill"
When: Sunday, Feb 15th on the trail by 8am.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m