[pct-l] Snow conditions

I just checked snow levels, and while it appears (from
Internet-accessible reports) that many areas of CA
have above average snow levels (e.g. 115% at Lake
Tahoe, also measured as 75% of April 1st levels), the
Tyndall Creek/Kern River drainage are measuring below
average at 45 - 55% of April 1st values.

Sounds good to me.  Of course, this is all NOW, which
can change all the way up through May.  It appears we
are on track for a fairly normal year of snowfall,
which is more than what we've seen in the last several
years.

Nocona