[pct-l] silnylon groundcloth

Hey Suge,

In 02 I used a 1.1oz silnylon ground sheet for 2000 miles. In 03 I used the same
ground sheet for the rest of the PCT, complete with drenching, water running
thunderstorms.

It worked great and it's still in excellent shape. I'm sure it has pin holes, somewhere,
but it hasn't leaked at all.

Scott Parks

Art          : http://DelNorteResort.Com/art
Hiking    : http://DelNorteResort.Com/pct