[pct-l] lurkers

Also-

BTW everyone, isn't April 21st just before ADZPCTKO?
I'll be there, but I won't be in San Diego mid-week (when Pat needs his lift from the airport).
I'd offer to pick you up, Pat, but I'm a working stiff. Gotta be in the office that day.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m