[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 33

Hello everyone
My name is Crispy. I have been reading this digest for about a year and
gotten a lot of great info. Now is my time to share. I plan on hiking in 2005 and
have found some great sources for real cheddar cheese, sour cream, whole milk,
buttermilk, egg, spinach and tomato powders. I have yet to try them but I
purchase a lot of product from this high quality company. they also sell a few
dried fruits and vegetables. And to top it all off they are located in a town the
AT runs through.(norwich, VT)  It is called the bakers catalog 1800 827 6836
I also have a lot of great ideas on trail meals using commercial (read
restaurant) ingredients. E mail me if you would like to bounce ideas off each other,
as I like to eat well even on the trail. (when i am not broke of course)

thank you  Crispy
chefitup1@aol.com