[pct-l] 5 gallon bounce bucket

The chlorine tablets we buy for our pool come in a 5-gallon bucket with a
screw top. The top has a rubber O-ring-type gasket that ensures a tight seal
and keeps the lid from unscrewing accidentally. The lid on some brands have
a spring-loaded lever that catches on teeth around the edge, which provides
a more certain method of keeping it closed. (It works like some child-proof
prescription bottle caps.)

You might check at a pool-supply place if there are any in your neck of the
woods. If you can't find one, let me know off-list and I'll see if we have
any empties; I'd be happy to mail one to you.