[pct-l] posting PCT tips document.

Hi all.

To assist my planning for PCT2004 (the CA portion),
I've been compiling a list of notes, tips, and tricks
from the excellent traffic on the PCT-L.  To help
others will their planning, I want to make this
document available to all on the PCT-L list.

Is there an easy place on the web somewhere I could
post this document (in PDF format) so I could point
people to a URL and they could download it?  It's
about 400k as a PDF.

Thanks!

Dave.