[pct-l] Trail Letters in Plastic Sleeves

On a section hike from Mill Creek Station to Agua Dulce in Jan'02, I
found a letter in a plastic sleeve that had been stuck in a crack in a
rock on the side of the trail about a mile south(east) of the North Fork
Station.  It had been written by a 10 year old boy in order to encourage
the previous season's hikers.  I think I have a photo of the letter
somewhere.  I'll send it to you when I find it.

Sincerely,

Lars Nilsson