[pct-l] food storage, ice axe, and shoes...

In a message dated 1/29/2004 8:40:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
John.Hildebrand@trw.com writes:
Finally, do I need to make any sort of reservation for the kick off party??
The ADZPCTKO super website will be revised in the next week or so (I hope)
and you all will be able to sign up like last year.  We, the organizers, need
you to sign up so we can guesstimate how many people are likely to show up.
Last year we guessed about 320 and we think about 350 came.

Best regards,

Greg