[pct-l] dress or tent?

As I was reading through today's messages, I went through about 9 messages
in a row regarding hiking in dresses. So my mind was in a pattern. Then I
saw this at the start of the next message:

<<One of my partners used one on the CDT and it didn't look all that
comfortable since he was a pretty big guy and had to leave most of his gear
outside. >>

You can imagine how amused- and relieved- I was when I looked up and saw
this was actually about a tent, not hiking in dresses!

Judson
Ashland