[pct-l] Fording Deep Creek

Pete Fish, famous Sth California trail gorilla (maintainer), sent a photo of
the bridge at Deep Creek to me just after the fires.  It shows one end charred
and burned by the fire and a large ponderosa pine fallen across the bridge
due to the fire burning through its base.  The bridge sustained some structural
damage.  However, in my opinion based upon just the photograph (your judgement
may be different when you reach it) I would say that you could still walk
across it.  The frame of the bridge is steel.

Greg