[pct-l] Fording Deep Creek

Duane Steiner <dhstein31@yahoo.com> wrote:Actually this Tue Pete Fish and a group of about 8 helped make the fording of Deep Creek by the dam very visible.  We did tons of brush work and some tread work and the sign I dragged up the bank so hopefully it will get rushed away with anymore floods.

As for the the Splinters Arch Bridge - I crossed it shortly before XMas - The last fifteen feet are missing but there is still one of the steel supports with a rail so it is easy to cross but still dangereuos - they might have removed the whole bridge by now and then it still would not be really tough to rock hop across.  AND BTW the springs are still HOT - I was there today.

Duane