[pct-l] Single Person Tents

My partner, Dave has one of the Mt. Hardware tents. He used it last weekend on the PCT at Cibbets. We got rain all night. And his silicon fabric got saturated and then leaked. You'll be seeing it for sale on E-bay soon...
Also, there's apparently a flammability issue with the new silicon fabrics. Not a big deal if you're not packing your big Cuban cigars...

As a sub-segment hiker, I go lux. Slickrock tent, thermarest chair, and the requisite evening oilcan...
My Slickrock has endure some serious precipitation (the most severe storm I've ever experience, camping or not, in the bowl between Dallas Peak and Mt. Sneffels in Colorado) and kept me dry and comfortable.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m