[pct-l] Single Person Tents

I've spent the past year hiking and training with a friend's generic
overweight two-person tent. It was good for deadweight during training but
now I'm looking for that perfect lightweight single person tent.  For one
reason or another, I don't trust the 3 carried by REI (a north face and
couple of hard wears).  Does anyone recommend a specific solo tent that
would work well for the first couple of months?