[pct-l] LA aquaduct -> PCT north

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a bit and was doing some planning last night - now I
have a question that I'd be pleased if someone could answer.

I want to take the LA aquaduct through the Mojave desert instead of the
actual PCT (North) in order to experience the desert.

I know how to start following the aquaduct, but am confused about what
exactly I have to do to meet up with the PCT again after resupply in Mojave.

My guidebook is new; I've looked at hikermaps.com and searched the back
issues of this archive for a while - but, I can't figure out a route and
didn't want to bang my head - so I'm asking y'all.

Relevant landmarks and written directions would be great, also, maybe
scanned pages of the old guidebook might just be easier on the fingers.

Thanks in advance,

mo' miles

AT 2000

Find high-speed ?net deals ? comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com