[pct-l] PCT Map from Maptech

I also found the PCT map on the Maptech website. However I did not find any
detailed description except that it covers a corridor of at least 25 miles
on either side of the trail.
When hiking the AT I did use the Maptech CD and was very happy with it. I
printed all my maps and profiles.
If somebody has these new CDs I would be interested to get some feedback.
Presently I use the DeLorme TopoUSA 4.0. The profiles are fine but
otherwise I am not very impressed with the quality. The print features are
not very easy to use. There seems also to be a bug. When I try to print the
scale is 1:100 instead of 1:100'000, and as a result I cannot use it. I
installed it on another PC and there it works. I wrote to DeLorme but did
not get any feedback so far.
Adrian from Switzerland