[pct-l] PCT Map Programs Redux

I have used both TOPO! and Mapquest, and prefer the former significantly.
This is mostly to the stupid design on the route tracing/mileage/profile
maker thingy on the Mapquest. TOPO!'s is much less of a pain in the ass to
use. Mapquest is also more prone to wildly inaccurate elevation readings.
For example, I'll be pointing at a definite elevation listed on the map- a
summit, lake, etc.- and the program will state and elevation which is seldom
accurate, and often up to 200' off.

Judson