Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:00:54 -0800
From: "Judson Brown" <judsonb@internetcds.com>
Subject: [pct-l] on-trail music
To: "pctl (E-mail)" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

I'm interested in getting an ipod or something similar for my hike next
summer. What are people using out there?

And before anyone gets on their soapbox and berates me for listening to
music while in the midst of nature's splendor, save your breath. I'm
hiking
my own hike, and for me, that includes being able to get away from my
own
thoughts occasionally.

Judson
Ashland