[pct-l] PCT Water

I just did my Morena Reservoir to Mt Laguna segment this last weekend.
Here's what I can report on water along the way:

1)	Water Faucet at Morena Reservoir - open and running!
2)	Crossing at Buckman Spring road - Trail Angel Cached two gallons, bananas and Ritz Crackers (took a banana, THANK YOU TRAIL ANGEL!!!)
3)	Boulder Oaks campground - faucets open and running
4)	Kitchen Creek is dry (a couple stagnant pools under the freeway bridge)
5)	Cibbets Flat campground - trail crossing at dirt road to campground, Trail Angel cached a 1/2 gallon of water. Faucets at campground is open and running.
6)	Creek at bottom of Long Canyon - Flowing very well, but may be from the rainstorm that hit the area 1/24/04. Flowing at point where PCT crosses the creek.
7)	Patches of snow at 6k

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m