[pct-l] Time Wise Grocery / Snoqualmie

In a message dated 1/23/2004 7:16:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
go4ahike@verizon.net writes:

> >I just called the Best Western at Snoqualmie pass and they say they
> will be holding packages for hikers.
>
> Does that apply even if you aren't going to stay the night at the Best
> Western?

Usually if someplace agrees to hold packages it's not mandatory to stay there
since they're bound to get an ample amount of business from hikers
regardless, but it's best to find out first.  However, they may charge a service fee for
holdiing your package whether you stay there or not, which should also be
clear before you mail your packages.

Sly