[pct-l] Re: 2004 ADZ

The organizers for the ADZPCTKO last year took advantage of the group, early
reservation policy and our sufficient fund status to reserve 44 sites at Lake
Morena for Friday, April 23 and Saturday, April 24.  In addition to this we
should have available the two walk in backpacking sites and the large triangular
"overspill" area, as in past years.

When the ADZPCTKO super website is revised for this year's event (soon) you
will be able to sign up like last year for the nights that you are planning to
camp there.  Then we will assign you to a campsite to share with others.  The
aspiring thru-hikers will be assigned campsites gathered together to promote
early comraderie.  Vendors, organizers and PCTA reps will have the closest
sites in the main area.

There should be plenty of room for everyone, so don't sweat not getting a
reservation.  Several of the sites that we have reserved have partial hookups for
RV's.  So large tents and RV's are okay, eventhough the backpackers might
snear at you a bit ;-)

We will have a silent auction this year, so anyone with cool or good
quality-used items that they would like to donate to benefit the ADZ (and therein
support Lake Morena Campground, our host, and the PCTA, etc.) email me off list.

More details, schedule of events, suggested donations, etc. to come, soon.

Hasta la vista,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
ADZPCTKO Grand Poobah

In a message dated 1/23/2004 12:22:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, ROYROBIN