[pct-l] Missing Hikers

Hey

Number 6 missing hikers since January 1, in the San Bernardino Mt. They found
the body of one who I hiked with in December last week he was missing since
New Years day.There are two missing today. I backpacked with one of then in
February last year we went from Wrightwood to Acton. He was supposed to return
Sunday. He was doing the PC from Wrightwood to Cajon Pass. I was called out
tonight for Search & Rescue tomorrow. Will let you know.

lonetrail