[pct-l] Pink Motel

Well, it is really not a "motel" - it is a stop-over rest haven from Don and
Helen Middleton who own the property which is right on/next to the trail. In
2000, there was a building (somewhat pink in color) and a trailer; no
running water, no phone, no electricity and an outhouse. But, it was heaven
in the wind and a great place to stay with other hikers. Don and Helen
brought over drinking water and also had some food stocked. They live close
by, can see the trail from their house, and have had resupply packages
mailed to them which they will leave at the "Pink Motel". Please contact
them:

Cabazon, CA             UPS

  Don and Helen Middleton     (Pink Motel)

  13010 Cottonwood Rd

  HCR-1 Box 2001

  Whitewater, CA 92282

  (909) 849-8440    (I10 crossing)

      Pink Motel is on trail; home is 1st or 2nd street right of trail; blue
house on right

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@comcast.net