[pct-l] Tarptent Virga or Squall?

I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on the difference between the Tarptent Virga and Squall.  I've pretty much narrowed my choices down to these two; I need an enclosed, bug-proof space because my Arc Alpinist bag lets in the critters at night, especially when I'm using it more as a blanket than a bag.  Since I don't have the opportunity to try before I buy, I thought I'd ask for thoughts.  I'm worried about the cramped space in the Virga, especially with condensation concerns, but I?m all for saving every ounce?especially on a long trip.  I tried to mimic the dimensions of the front with current tarp, and found the space in the Virga design confining enough that I couldn?t escape contact with the tarp (and the condensation that would accompany it on the trail), but I doubt my jury rigged version did true justice to the design.  All thoughts are welcome

Conor
Class of ?04