[pct-l] hostels along the trail

I'm staying in my old 1951 Nashua Trailer at Jack Fairs old place in Neenach ...I moved out of the Three Points Roadhouse since my brother and I aren't getting along to well these days..The property looks pretty good here now, and Richard Skaggs  and his wife have said they would like to keep it open to the hikers..I know last year towards the end, Richard got a little stressed with so many people here all at once.....and trying to construct things.. ... but things are fine now...I'm gonna help him this year....I made a web site up for the place ...You can see it at: http://members.ispwest.com/3points/index.html
bob mayon