[pct-l] Re: dehydrating food

Imitation Crab - cut in thin strips about 1 inch long, dehydrates very
fast, is low fat, and makes great chowder (dehydrated fried onions,
potatoes, corn meal, pinch of thyme, coffeemate creamer, little pepper and
salt to taste , chicken/veggie soup base or chicken gravy). Keep in a glass
jar in the freezer and it last more than a year.

 I alternated the starch bases on my dinner meals - wheat(noodles,
cous-cous), corn meal, potatoes.  Don't like rice much, especially the
instant variety.  I ended really liking the corn meal.

Goforth