[pct-l] stove

The stove described below will boil a pint of water in about 15 minutes, if
you use enough fuel and a good windscreen.  A CatStove or most properly made
soda can stoves will boil the same water in 4 to 5 minutes.  The CatStove will
do it using two Tbsp of fuel.

Many people on this list have spent a lot of time perfecting these little
stoves.  Let's do what we can to put the Class of '04 on the trail with a stove
that works well.
_____