[pct-l] Experimental - our website is up!

I just put up a website for friends and family to track our progress
this summer. Surely it is not as spiffy as others and looks kind of
generic, but it should serve its purpose. I used a service that allows
me to easily edit it from town stops along the way. Check it out:

http://www.pct04.netobjectsmatrix.com/index.html

I'd be interested to hear if others have tried managed content web
hosting. The service I am using isn't cheap by web-hosting standards,
but seemed to be the nicest. What else is out there?

Kent.