[pct-l] How much food a day do you need? [PowerMush]

One comment about zip lock bags:
 We pack everything in zip locks. We were  concerned about the air leakage
and called the company to ask about it. The suggested packing in freezer
bags. The freezer zip locks are heavier and don't leak air as much. I am
sure they won't keep food as well as vacuum sealing though.

Ken