[pct-l] belden

Something I'll add to the discussion is that for those of you who are
resupplying via stores along the way should also consider Bucks Lake,
just before Belden. It doesn't get much coverage because there is no
Post Office. However there are 3 stores that combined have way more
stuff than the Belden Town Resort store. There is also a motel, B&B,
cabins, campground, and a good restaurant. Much better for an overnight
than Belden (at least what I saw of it).

Tip: we ended up walking all the way to the lake on road 33N56. It would
probably be easier to hitch from Bucks Summit.

Kent.