[pct-l] PCT for Pets

>>I believe the PCT is no place to bring awareness for pets and pet
shelters. This is a hiking trail and a horse trail.
Respectfully, it is also a donkey, llama, dog and goat trail. As someone who
promotes, more, not less, animal use on the PCT I think that this may also
be a positive thing for pets, as this guy, I am convinced, has done his
homework, selected a suitable dog and done an incredible amount of
pre-training and conditioning with this animal. If he also promotes those
things, it can only be good for pets whose owners are willing to listen.

And, there are plenty of human bozos out there who won't listen, but that's
probably not this one person's fault.
</rant>
Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine