[pct-l] Can you do it in 4?

>Talk to flyin Brian! Will you train like he did? Will you have good
>weather?

Many good points have been posted already.

One critical factor is Sierra snow. If you want to get done in August, you'll have to be really fast or hike in considerable snow in early June. Can you handle that?

The main point is do you really want to do it? You have to hike 25+ miles most days so that your average is 21 with resupply stops. Those who like to do this will probably do it even if they have 6 months to hike. That's why I choose to go farther; there's still summer left when I get to Manning and I'm having too much fun to go home.

Flyin' Brian