[pct-l] Craig's PCT Planner was... Can you do it in 4?

In a message dated 1/14/2004 8:29:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> Punch some figures into Craig's pctplanner, you'll see what it takes.
>
> www.pctplanner.com

Dang the planner "plan a hike" page doesn't seem to be working today, but it
did yesterday.  I've emailed Craig, hopefully he'll get on it.

I found the planner the absolute easiest way to plan for the PCT.  Other then
a permit, the guidebooks, data book and a few questions here and there, not
much else is needed.

Sly