From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Marge
Prothman
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 7:30 PM
To: 'pct mailing list'
Subject: [pct-l] RE: freeze dried butter or sour cream

Hello Jerry,
I checked REI and Campmor, but have been unable to find freeze dried
butter or sour cream. Where did you get yours?

Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge
.
Jerry said:
You might also consider boosting both the flavor and calories of your
meals with freeze dried butter or sour cream. Both of the come in at
over 200 calories per ounce and there is no oil mess. Jerry